Friday, September 21, 2007

myname @ blogspot

so, as I recall when i started this blog, I tried to get my name dot blogspot. didn't happen. I didn't question it just created a new variation. but tonight I got to wondering and sure enough some doofus has keithmorrison.blogspot.com . he hasn't left any posts. at all. any. so, if any of you know how to track down this mysterious waste of internet space, please give him a piece of my mind.

but this is not unusual. go to myname.blogspot or name.blogspot or any thing like that. it seems lots of people have had the great idea of getting the address but parking nothing there. thanks everybody. if you won't blog there then nobody will.

Oh yeah, is there anybody besides Chris that checks this out? anybody? oh well, glad I could be there for you Chris.

1 comment:

Chris Kuykendall said...

I'm glad you could be here for me too. It's wonderful to get to have an almost two way interaction with you every night before I go to bed.

Have I ever told you you're my hero. You really are the wind beneath my wings....