Thursday, December 9, 2010

Strengths

So right now we are going over our individual Strengths Finder results at the office. Everyone is really into it and apparently they all had a 3 hour meeting with Allan Kelsey that blew their mind - in a good way. Of course I missed it because I was on a two week out of town outing to go and see family. So I had to hear everyone talk about their personal revelations about themselves. I have my results I just don't know about all the "...based on 40 years of research... only 200 other people in the whole world have the same results in the same order as you..." so I'm stuck guessing. It's cool though because you take the test on their website and it puts together a personalized profile just for you. Here are my top 5 in order:
Arranger
Communication
Connectedness
Includer
Individualization

No comments: