Monday, October 1, 2007

the move

Okay, so I moved this last weekend. Number 11 since Amy and I have been married. She's a good woman. Since she is pregnant and I'm tired and lazy and we had an apartment on the third floor, I hired movers. What a good experience! I will do that again and use the same guys!

We moved into a house, and when we looked at the house and signed the lease, the owner said there will be two weeks before we moved in and so she could complete a few repairs. We asked that she replace the carpet and she agreed. Well, the previous occupants moved out two days before we got there and they did replace the carpet but the place wasn't clean. I mean nasty not clean. I mean spilled food and dog hair in the fridge not clean. We spent the first two days cleaning instead of unpacking. Oh well, that unpleasantness is over (let's hope).

1 comment:

Chris Kuykendall said...

Terrel thought it was funny that I called you to see where you were and if you were at the house and you called me back asking about a sandwich.... =P